Whelen Legacy Duo

Extremedetail

Apr 18, 2014
Alabama
I recently bought a secondhand Whelen Legacy Duo. It is red/white driver side, blue/white passenger side, and red/amber-blue/amber to the rear. I am new to all this WeCan stuff, and I purchased a new universal wecan control module, I know I have to download Wecad and WeCan 6 to program the module. But here is what I want to know:

Since I want this to be a dual purpose bar (volunteer fire AND roadside service), is there anyway that I can program ONLY the white portion of the bar to flash WITHOUT the red/blue? And ONLY the amber to the rear WITHOUT the red/blue? I have a Feniex Mini 4200 to control the bar, and I know I can set specific functions per button, which is what I want to do for this setting if it is at all possible.

Any and all information is greatly appreciated!

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
Yes, you can control what color any module displays at any time. One button can activate a pattern with color #1 and another can activate color #2. How it looks will all depend on how your bar is laid out.

Reactions: Extremedetail

Extremedetail

Apr 18, 2014
Alabama
Yes, you can control what color any module displays at any time. One button can activate a pattern with color #1 and another can activate color #2. How it looks will all depend on how your bar is laid out.
Thank you for the info!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.