Whelen Legacy - Looking for name of flash pattern

Straypuft

Nov 7, 2015
Akron Ohio
Today while out grocery shopping, I was on my way home when I came across an active police scene, in this group of cruisers was a next community over Tahoe, I only saw it from the rear, It had what I am pretty sure was a Whelen Legacy with a pattern I have never seen before on a lightbar, the bar was half red half blue, the pattern was a side to side alternating fade on fade off without completely turning off. Is this a pattern that can be found in Whelen Control or could it belong to a full control car controller box? Car was obviously in parked mode so maybe it only does this when in park.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.