Whelen Liberty Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjayfire17

Jul 16, 2010
Kinder, Louisiana
I'm looking for a 54" liberty frame. Would prefer to have I/O board w/ wire harness but I'll settle for one that doesn't have it. If I can't find a 54" then I might go with a 48".

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I have a Patriot bar in that size that is still in service but may be removed soon when I retire the truck. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I would be open to parting it out and letting the empty frame go. I've also got an empty Liberty frame available that would make a 48" if you decide to go that size.

Please feel free to make a fair offer on either one.

Last edited by a moderator:

tjayfire17

Jul 16, 2010
Kinder, Louisiana
I have a Patriot bar in that size that is still in service but may be removed soon when I retire the truck. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I would be open to parting it out and letting the empty frame go. I've also got an empty Liberty frame available that would make a 48" if you decide to go that size.

Please feel free to make a fair offer on either one.
Pm sent

tjayfire17

Jul 16, 2010
Kinder, Louisiana
Also to add to the list I'm looking for a pair of Federal Signal Cuda TriOptics in red. I'm looking for the 9 LED version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.