Wanted Whelen Liberty I/O Board

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Looking for an I/O board for a Whelen Liberty...  It doesn't need to have the cabling, because Its for a bar that already set-up and done...  Just need the board...

Thanks!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Chief has one!

Reactions: Retired1

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
I don't know how I missed this earlier, but I have one also.

Matt has me beat by being able to trade, but I'll make you a great deal for $. Mine came out of a new bar and was put in storage. No cables, just the complete I/O board with light module harnesses.

PS: Thank you, Alec 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7d9_z28

RamCumminsFF

Dec 16, 2012
Upstate New York
This isn't the same as a Freedom SC board is it? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I'm trying to convert my edge ultra b link strobe bar to a freedom led b link, and was told to do it and have control of the leds I need a Freedom SC board.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.