Whelen Liberty II

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
The Liber2. (hehehe)

Looks like it has two domes as I see only one lens divider in the middle. Looks like it may cover front and back. 

With improved Optic Design and Technology, the Next Generation of Whelen’s Liberty Lightbar is Tougher Than Ever

Features 

SOLO™ Single level, single color

DUO+™ Single level, single color or two color interleaved

30% more illuminated surface area on all warning modules, including corner and inboard modules

Efficiently designed heat sink gives all inboard modules longer life and higher performance

Lower profile foot is quieter, reducing wind noise and giving the bar a stealth look

Low profile or standard mounting kits available for all lengths

Newly designed alley light module

Take down options available in three, six, and twelve LED modules

Each model has one or two sealing points assuring lightbar integrity in all weather conditions

Liber2a.png

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
Liberty 11! What happened to Liberty 2 through 10?!

I wonder if Whelen kept the "I" beam construction from the previous Liberty, or if they've just put metal plates on top of plastic lenses like the Legacy?

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
As for the TIR3, LIN3, LIN4, LINZ6, etc., that usually indicated the number of diodes not the version number of the product. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.