Whelen Liberty Independence

Jun 26, 2010
Massachusetts
Isn't the current liberty bright enough? I work night details in a cruiser that doesn't have the low power option and it's absurdly bright at night. I'm just waiting to get hit.

Double stacked in the same profile will be crazy bright.

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
massfirefighter said:
Isn't the current liberty bright enough? I work night details in a cruiser that doesn't have the low power option and it's absurdly bright at night. I'm just waiting to get hit.
Double stacked in the same profile will be crazy bright.

You make a very valid point. Being hit by a driver blinded by lights that are too bright is going to hurt just as much as being hit by a driver who doesn't see you because your lights aren't bright enough.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
I think this is an excuse to try to get people to actually think of a bar that's got nothing but the four corner sections as a legitimate warning device, which it actually is.

arsenal10

Jun 9, 2010
California
Its a double stacked legacy? So is this going to cost double a legacy? Seems like they have two options with the double stacked corners and the norm lin6 light heads then a complete double stacked legacy.

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
prices on both styles and can we buy em yet ?

ff168577

May 22, 2010
Levittown, Pa
I talked to a guy at Mobile a Fleet, Whelen is saying the Liberty 2 will hit production June 1. He didn't know pricing as of then. I don't know about pre orders.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.