Whelen Liberty - Inner LED Modules

RobK

May 23, 2010
Tolland County, CT
There has been a lot of discussion in this section lately on adding modules to a Liberty or Patriot. I have the opposite problem...

We have a Liberty bar on one of our vehicles and the rear of the bar is blocked by the pump and booster real. We'd like to put these 6 modules to better use but we want to mount them on the exterior of a vehicle.

If we add lenses to these LIN6 modules, will they then be waterproof? I understand we'll need to add a flasher but I'd rather not fry these modules.

Squad-6

May 21, 2010
N. GA
You will need to get the lin led surface mount flange(black or chrome) which will come with a gasket. Then you just need a lens. You can find Sho-Me or Whelen LED flashers rather inexpensive here on the board.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.