WHELEN Liberty LED Lights - LR-11 - LIN6 - LIN12 - Red - White - Amber - Blue - Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLSurplus

Mar 29, 2015
Sunshine State
WHELEN LR-11 Super LEDs ( Takedowns , Alleys ) - White - Clear $30 Each (New Take offs & New old stock)
WHELEN LIN6
$20 Blue each
$35 Red each
$75 Amber pair
$50 White each

WHELEN LIN12 extended or standard available.
$25 Blue
$40 Red

All modules are 12 volt "passive" , Sale Only , No Trades!

USPS Priority $10
Discounts available on "Large" quantity orders only.
We have approx 200 + Blue , 50 + Red.
We also have other liberty parts , inquire within.
If you have specific questions , please send a PM ! We do not check this listing daily.

Attachments

• 00505_5745dwNqShD_300x300.jpg
    00505_5745dwNqShD_300x300.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

Matt Feist

Dec 7, 2015
South Dakota
Are you willing to do any "trade in credit" type of deals?

What are you referring to with trade credit? give you my ballast lights for some non ballast?

I'm not real up on my LED lights, I'm kind of learning as I go. I am more of a + and - hook ups haha.
My liberty has 4 corner LEDs, and 4 forward linear LEDs. .

When I took it apart last, I noticed the plugs for the LEDs had a long plug, and a short plug on each pigtail. Any reason why?
And it was on an ambulance so, the rear was empty as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.