WHELEN LIBERTY LIGHTBARS - FROM $175.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Once in a while we are provided an opportunity to "Pay it Forward" and for me, this is one of those times.

I have some Liberty lightbars in the 49.5 inch size that I would like to offer members who could use a little help upgrading their POV. I was given them in trade for an open invoice of new products delivered and I have decided that instead of trying to make a larger profit on each, I would try to help out members here first.

I know there might be request to change this and that due to color restrictions and I will do what I can to accommodate, but will not change out a complete bar for these prices. We can discuss options via messaging. Also, Wilson LED is a great resource for changing colors in these heads for an extremely reasonable price. You can search his profile name of wilsonbr90 in the forums for all the great work he has done.

I have the following and all have been fully tested and ready to go. Cable length varies per bar, mounting feet included and may or may not have straps. These are direct wire. Shipping averages between 45 and 55 depending on location.

3 bars with standard corners, 500 series Ally and Takedowns, 2 Wire TA function
Red/Blue corners with 2 Red and 2 Blue heads front along with 2 Red, 2 Blue and 2 Amber heads rear.
$175 Each plus shipping

1 bar with extended corners, MR11 Ally lights and Takedowns, 2 and 7 Wire TA function. Red/Blue corners, 2 red and 2 blue front heads and 3 each R/A and B/A split heads to the rear. 2 wire TA controls the rear portion of the red and blue heads and the 7 wire controls the rear amber portion of the heads. TA controller not included
$215 Plus shipping

2 bars with extended corners, MR11 Ally lights, 500 series Takedowns, 2 and 7 Wire TA function. Red/Blue corners, 2 red and 2 blue front heads and 3 each R/A and B/A split heads to the rear. 2 wire TA controls the rear portion of the red and blue heads and the 7 wire controls the rear amber portion of the heads. TA controller not included
$215 Each plus shipping

Below are the pics of the bars.

20151209_145535.jpg

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Aurora Colorado

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
for this price you can cut it down to the EXACT length you want!!!! Can do all blue as well

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Since we are unable to edit out posts, I will update here until that changes.

Payment received for one of the 175 bars.
Pending Sales (awaiting on payment) for the other two 175 bars.

All three of the bars with split red/amber and split blue/amber rear heads are available.

Thank you to all for the interest.

Reactions: Dave F
May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
PM being sent Bob...

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
UPDATE: 14 Dec 15 / 1600 MST

While there has been much interest shown by folks who want to take advantage of these Liberty bars along with promised payments, there has only been two payments made. That means there are still four bars avail, two of each price point.

Thank you to the two folks who have committed and paid.

The rest of the sales will be on a first come AND paid, first served. I will no longer hold anything and miss out on a possible sale from someone else who is ready to go.

If you have questions, please feel from to PM.

If you have already PMd me with a desire to purchase, I suggest you contact me again.

Thank you,
James

PAYPAL is emergencylights@aol.com

Reactions: Dave F
May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
UPDATE - 15 DEC 15/1500 HRS MST
3 Sold/3 Avail

$175 Bars
1 - All Blue with 1 set amber heads rear
1- Red Driver/Blue Passenger front and back with 1 set amber heads rear

$215 Bar
1 - Red Driver/Blue Passenger Front with 3 Red/Amber and 3 Blue/Amber split heads to the rear.
DO have additional heads and ability to make this one bar All Red or All Blue with 6 X/Amber heads rear.

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
1- Driver/Blue Passenger front and back with 1 set amber heads rear

This was the one that I originally wanted but said id take any of them. I liked the two wire traffic advisor and nonsplit heads. If you already sent the other, that works too. No issues. It's litterly just a lightbar for my garage at the moment. Sorry for all of the confusion.

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
UPDATE 17 DEC 15 - 1600HRS MST

There are only 2 bars left.

1. ALL BLUE w/one pair of Amber to the rear, Standard Corners, 500 Series TD and Ally Lights and 2 Wire TA.
$175.00 Plus Shipping

2. Red(D) Blue(P) corners, 2 red and 2 blue front heads and 3 each R/A and B/A split heads to the rear, MR11 Ally lights, 500 series Takedowns, 2 and 7 Wire TA function. 2 wire TA controls the rear portion of the red and blue heads and the 7 wire controls the rear amber portion of the heads. TA controller not included
$215 Each plus shipping

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
I did forget to add the following...

1. No, this bar does not come with extended straps, you may not need them. If they were included, they may or not fit you application. So why make it part of a package?

2. You could invest in "sweat equity" and take about 45 minutes and polish these lenses out to near new clarity as I have in the past. This would save you around 200 for a new lens kit.

3. No, these bars do not come with extra pods. While some might want extra LED instead of TDs, some may not. You can buy them for around 25 each or 2 for 40. This option is always avail to you if you choose; I would not make you to buy them as a whole package. And still would be less than a bar that came with 2 extra heads.

So buying this $175 without all the possibly unneeded extras might be a better deal than any $400 bar out there. :cool:

But please choose what works best for you. I would never want to sway you to purchase this over any other listed bar.

Thanks for looking!

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
UPDATE - 19 DEC 15/0938 HRS MST

Only one left!

Number 1 Above - Blue/Blue

BBB

Jan 26, 2013
california
Once in a while we are provided an opportunity to "Pay it Forward" and for me, this is one of those times.

I have some Liberty lightbars in the 49.5 inch size that I would like to offer members who could use a little help upgrading their POV. I was given them in trade for an open invoice of new products delivered and I have decided that instead of trying to make a larger profit on each, I would try to help out members here first.

I know there might be request to change this and that due to color restrictions and I will do what I can to accommodate, but will not change out a complete bar for these prices. We can discuss options via messaging. Also, Wilson LED is a great resource for changing colors in these heads for an extremely reasonable price. You can search his profile name of wilsonbr90 in the forums for all the great work he has done.

I have the following and all have been fully tested and ready to go. Cable length varies per bar, mounting feet included and may or may not have straps. These are direct wire. Shipping averages between 45 and 55 depending on location.

3 bars with standard corners, 500 series Ally and Takedowns, 2 Wire TA function
Red/Blue corners with 2 Red and 2 Blue heads front along with 2 Red, 2 Blue and 2 Amber heads rear.
$175 Each plus shipping

1 bar with extended corners, MR11 Ally lights and Takedowns, 2 and 7 Wire TA function. Red/Blue corners, 2 red and 2 blue front heads and 3 each R/A and B/A split heads to the rear. 2 wire TA controls the rear portion of the red and blue heads and the 7 wire controls the rear amber portion of the heads. TA controller not included
$215 Plus shipping

2 bars with extended corners, MR11 Ally lights, 500 series Takedowns, 2 and 7 Wire TA function. Red/Blue corners, 2 red and 2 blue front heads and 3 each R/A and B/A split heads to the rear. 2 wire TA controls the rear portion of the red and blue heads and the 7 wire controls the rear amber portion of the heads. TA controller not included
$215 Each plus shipping

Below are the pics of the bars.

View attachment 148910
Do you still have any available ?? Looking for red/blue with T/A

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Not at that special price. That was for 6 I brought in under a special deal. I do have others that may meet your requirements but for a slightly higher cost.

PM me if you have an interest.
Thank you
Do you still have any available ?? Looking for red/blue with T/A

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
So after a little confusion, this one last $175 Blue/Blue Liberty bar is available.

Has to be someone who did not find the lightbar they wanted for Christmas under the tree last week!!!

Thanks and Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.