Wanted Whelen light heads and parts (LINZ6, SXTLED, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
Looking for the following Whelen equipment:

(4) LINZ6 Amber, don't need brackets or anything just the lamps. Two-wire steady burn units please, not the sync units.

(2) LR11 Single lamps with brackets for Liberty

(1) SXTLED Super High Intensity takedown with bracket for Liberty

(1) Liberty DUO I/O board. Bar I have is a Liberty with DUO TA, I think I need the next larger DUO board for the project I'm trying to do.

(2) Liberty short corners. Do they make these in DUO? If so, looking for red/amber, otherwise if no DUO, looking for amber only.

Liberty clear lenses that are the full length of the bar (minus the endcaps) for a 48" bar. One for the front, one for the back.

Please drop me a PM if you have any or all of what I'm looking for.

Oh and if anyone has any CHP alley or rear LINZ6 brackets let me know... I already know I won't get a response on that one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.