whelen lightbar accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmike0285

Jan 18, 2015
Sacramento california
hey guys I am looking for a couple of accessories for my replica CHP lightbar I need the following items

WHELEN LED takedown & alley light model #LR11

WHELEN LED takedown model #STXDLED

I will also attach images for each item that I am looking for. even if you don't have the items I am looking for just a point in the right direction will be great I would like to stick to used just because it is cheaper and it is going onto a used lightbar. thanks for all the help!

656757160_tp.jpg

mpu5O7fquh-tA7CGzjbAdMQ.jpg

SXTDLEDs.jpg

4186497080_b91daa21c0.jpg

this is the lightbar that I am trying to configure.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
I can't do lr11s bit I can change lin6s to white and save you $100 from the sxts

If you really want the sxts

Here they are for sale

Tsfiyf

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Mike.  Trust in WIlson....dude knows his stuff.  Ask anyone around here that has had upgrades done.  Its pro grade work fo' sho'.....

Reactions: wilsonbr90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.