Whelen LINZ6 vs. Sound Off Ghost

rsq196

Jun 3, 2010
New Hampshire, USA
Does anyone have any experience with either of these lights? Does anyone have any comparison videos of the two side by side. I am looking at putting some R/C of either in a Silverado 2500. Any help you can provide would be appreciate.

Thank you

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
It all depends on what you are doing with them, if space isn't an option i'd go linz6 but if they are in somewhere that space is tight i'd go ghost.

usdemt

May 21, 2010
Vermillion SD
Fast LT1 said:
It all depends on what you are doing with them, if space isn't an option i'd go linz6 but if they are in somewhere that space is tight i'd go ghost.

Well it depends on what kind of space, the Ghosts are thinner but wider whereas the LINZ6s are taller but narrower. Also the LINZ6s have more spread but both pack an amazing punch. I would go with whatever fits the best and looks the best with where you want to put them. Also I would not do split colors as both are not very big heads and you will find one all red and one all white will probably be more effective.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
+1 on the solid colors, spit ones look better if you're ocd but are less effective in my opinion!

tmtrev

May 25, 2010
Aston, Pa
I put r/b Ghosts on my Harley and I liked them so much I bought a set of r/c and put them on too. great lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.