Whelen M2 VS. M4 which is best

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
Does anyone have any videos from about 100 ft away of whelen m2's and whelen m4's and the off axix lighting. I'm torn between which model I want to get. Their prices are so close that it has made it even harder. I have had good luck with the 400 series in the past but the M2 has caught my eye. If anyone can post some videos that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

JGG

May 20, 2010
Portage, MI
I don't know much about the M2s, but I have M7s on the grille of my truck. They are easily the brightest lightheads I have on the truck.

I would go with the M4s. The linear optics are great.

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
JGG said:
I don't know much about the M2s, but I have M7s on the grille of my truck. They are easily the brightest lightheads I have on the truck.

I would go with the M4s. The linear optics are great.

Thanks, I've been leaning that way for the most part. Hopefully strobesnmore will have them at the New England fire show so I don't have to pay shipping.

opskmallory

Jun 14, 2010
Utah
I just replaced the tour pack in my work Harley with the new Whelen version with 6 M4's on it. Holy @*(! it's sick. I don't think you can go wrong with M4s.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Both are great lights but, I think you would like the m4's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.