For Sale Whelen Mini Justice Light Bars BLUE - New-In-Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Whelen Mini Justice model MJEG1B (all blue with clear dome) light bars. These are the fully loaded up models with 4 inboard CON3 modules and 4 LINEAR corners (comes with the 4 heavy duty magnet mount, cig plug cord with on/off switch & pattern change switch), not to be confused with the model that merely has four corner modules. Now for the best part. Brace yourself. BRAND NEW IN BOX for $275.00 DELIVERED ! (still with factory cling wrapped domes, etc. - not demo'd or played with - just one climate controlled warehouse until I recently grabbed them up) Only one unit opened for photos. 11 available at time of posting. One time deal............when they're gone, they're gone. I won't even bother making this longer and typing what these sell for, or currently list for. Anyone who knows what these are, or does the homework knows why these light bars are a very unique "animal," really aren't all that "mini," that they are a time tested exceptional and very popular professional product for a reason, and that the mere parts contained within are worth far more than $275. Anyway, my deal gets passed on to forum members here!
*** LAST ONE AS OF 10/26/21 ***
Standard shipping to lower 48 U.S. States only included. Payment via PayPal. All Sales Final - No Returns. Typically able to ship quickly within a day or two (often same day), but do travel, so will advise of any shipping delays. Thanks for looking..........please browse my other listings.

Attachments

• WhelenMJ2.jpg
    WhelenMJ2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 223
  • MJEG1B2.jpg
    MJEG1B2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 209
  • MJEG1B.jpg
    MJEG1B.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20210121_155316977.jpg
    IMG_20210121_155316977.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I'm following diligently.... have a couple of other things I have committed to for necessity, but this is definitely something I am wholly interested in.

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Understood Sir. I had lots of interest immediately from out of Country before I just lowered the already extremely low price. Honestly, I thought they'd all be gone in a week for the price....... but $ is tight for lot of people....and the blue color certainly limits their use. That said, I will keep them up for a little longer and then change my lower 48 only shipping policy and market them elsewhere to get them gone....if a dealer doesn't buy all of them first. Just for the "what it's worth" department, the price on these will not be going any lower. When the right person (who knows what these bars are)
sees this listing, they'll buy them just for the parts alone! I appreciate the interest and the post! Thanks.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I certainly know what they are and thank you for replying! I received a last minute phone call last night after I got to work, and I will likely be moving out of Louisiana soon (where blue is an LE only color), so everything I had planned is now, unfortunately, on hold.

Alvie

Reactions: Dave F

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Understood. Hope you didn't take the (who knows what they are) remark as an assumption you or others don't....................was only suggesting (trying to anyway) what a great deal they are. No worries.......appreciate the post. Good luck..........moving is always fun (or not).

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Whelen Mini Justice model MJEG1B (all blue with clear dome) light bars. These are the fully loaded up models with 4 inboard CON3 modules and 4 LINEAR corners (comes with the 4 heavy duty magnet mount, cig plug cord with on/off switch & pattern change switch), not to be confused with the model that merely has four corner modules. Now for the best part. Brace yourself. BRAND NEW IN BOX for $275.00 DELIVERED ! (still with factory cling wrapped domes, etc. - not demo'd or played with - just one climate controlled warehouse until I recently grabbed them up) Only one unit opened for photos. 11 available at time of posting. One time deal............when they're gone, they're gone. I won't even bother making this longer and typing what these sell for, or currently list for. Anyone who knows what these are, or does the homework knows why these light bars are a very unique "animal," really aren't all that "mini," that they are a time tested exceptional and very popular professional product for a reason, and that the mere parts contained within are worth far more than $275. Anyway, my deal gets passed on to forum members here!

Standard shipping to lower 48 U.S. States only included. Payment via PayPal. All Sales Final - No Returns. Typically able to ship quickly within a day or two (often same day), but do travel, so will advise of any shipping delays. Thanks for looking..........please browse my other listings.
10 remaining

Krsdog25

Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Little late with my review, but received in perfectly pristine condition! You'll never find a better deal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.