Whelen Mini Justice Question

cddavis

Oct 2, 2010
Berwick, PA
Did Whelen make two different models? I have been researching these bars and checking out a lot of videos, some bars seem to only have 4 corner LEDs and other have 8 LEDs (4 corner, 2 front/2back). I just checked two websites also, one they offered the 8 LED and other website stated it only had 4 LED panels.

FYI. Galls website is currently down and they are offering a free shipping code to make up for it.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
cddavis said:
FYI. Galls website is currently down and they are offering a free shipping code to make up for it.

I swear galls.com must be run by ford, because its always breaking down! Seems like its down more than its up running! :lol:

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
John911 said:
There is the basic 4-corner model MJY**** and the stuffed magnetic mount MJEG1*.

Both of which are more expensive and less effective than the Responder LP LIN6. :roll:

tnems7

May 21, 2010
USA Nashville Tennessee
Jared,

Some other points to ponder in regard to your post on this topic.

I have acquired and built up a magnetic Responder LP and feel it provides great coverage, but most of my use is stationary, and I see where you are looking at the intersection coverage issues with the Justice. However, I also advocate the intersection lights being as far forward on the vehicle as possible. If not on a push-bar, then on the front fenders.

If the user has provided for intersection coverage with some of these other options, then the Responder LP may meet their needs, and when it is used as a "dismounted light" it sure takes up less trunk room than a mini-Justice.

Richard

tnems7

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.