Whelen Mini LFL's

deputychief301

May 21, 2010
Snow Belt, Michigan
Heres my collection of three Mini LFLs,All were strobes at one time and I converted two

of three to leds, the third I left strobe and had to custom build a power supply as the

power supply is a part of the structure of the bar. The strobe mini I found laying on

the side of the expressway, looks like it just flew off of a vehicle. There was lense and

endcap damage and the power supply would not work. I ended of buying a couple of

used power supplys but only lasted a short time so I resorted to using two 2/40 sound

off power supply that was the same height of the stock power supply. One good thing

was the sound off powers delivered 5 more watts per corner strobe ten the stock

power supply, so this bar is brighter then a stock Mini Lfl.

The other two I converted over to leds, one has 500 series lin6 and the other one has

500 generation leds in it , all red with red lenses making it really bright.

The two I actually pieced all together by buying pieces from here and there.

Anyone having extra parts for these bars, let me know I have stuff to trade

ai67.photobucket.com_albums_h292_deputychief_minilfls012.jpg

Jim Rogers

deputychief301

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.