Whelen Model 64 Series Halogen turn signal problem

kabsher8093

Oct 12, 2013
KY
Passenger side rear turn signal quit working the other day. figured it was the bulb. Bulb was blown so i replaced it. It still will not work as a turn signal, but it will flash when the hazard lights are engaged...
I figured it was a grounding issue do to it being on a fire truck (pumper). I tried a pulling the ground from the other rear turn signal, still nothing.
Checked fuses and relay, all good. I thought maybe it could be the turn signal stalk but the front one works..
Ant ideas?

Kevin.

kabsher8093

Oct 12, 2013
KY
There is a 6 pin plug under the stalk that had come lose enough to only make the one rear turn signal to not work.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.