Wanted Whelen PAR-46 LED Spotlight Bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick7071

Feb 13, 2018
Michigan, US
Hey guys,
I just became the proud owner of a 2014 Ford Police Interceptor and I was looking into replacing the old halogen spotlight bulb that came with it. I went on parts suppliers and ebay to look for Whelen bulbs and found they can cost upwards of $100+, which is a little bit too much for me. If anyone has one they would be willing to sell or knows a place where they can be found for a lower price, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Bvfa23

Oct 14, 2013
Depew, New York
I have a Whelen 2 degree one, it has a small crack in the bottom of the lens and some corrosion on the back of it, 25 bucks and it's yours. Works fine, could just use a little silly cone on the crack, can send pics later today after I take a nap.

Nick7071

Feb 13, 2018
Michigan, US
I’d definitely be interested in purchasing it off of you, can you PM and with the details whenever you have a spare moment? Thanks

LineSpotter

Nov 6, 2013
AmericanSouthwest
For that price I'll call seconds if your deal falls through.

The 2° has some great throw
I recently replaced the incandescent landing lights in my Swift with a pair of Whelen LEDs and they start lighting up the runway numbers almost twice as far out as the old ones.

Reactions: Bvfa23

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
I've got one, Whelen 2 degree, $100 shipped. Perfect condition, 4 years left under warranty. Was on a hardly used patrol car for less than a year. I'll also respond!

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
No problem. I go back to the yard tonight so I'll pull it off, clean it, and take some photos. If not you someone will pick it up!

Bvfa23

Oct 14, 2013
Depew, New York
Sorry bro, haven’t been on in a while, PM in bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.