Whelen Par 46 Super LED on a flasher

Abacus

May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi all

With the above Par 46, if I connected it to a Code3 710 flasher , would I be right in that I could get the standard white "slow"alternating as well as the takedown option offered by the 710.

Thanks in advance

CFD125

May 21, 2010
Carver, Mass.
Where in the world did you find Whelen Par46 super leds???

I have been searching for the forever. Whelen told me that they did not make a Par46 led.

All I have been able to find is the Par36 super leds.

Please let me know where to find them...I want.. I need.. I must have!!

Can you post a picture of one please?

Abacus

May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
. If you google whelen par 36 46 you should find the flyer- . Theres a pdf on the par 36s and 46s. You cant have mine so get your own :) ( Edited as I couldnt find it on their web site now !! hmmpfh)

Hollywood

May 24, 2010
Oklahoma
Ready to get my "white" one in and more ready for a red version to be released. If they were to release a red, I'd love to add a flasher to it for the old school meets new school "Red Spot."

Hollywood said:
Ready to get my "white" one in and more ready for a red version to be released. If they were to release a red, I'd love to add a flasher to it for the old school meets new school "Red Spot."

+1!! I'm just waitin' for the red ones to come out...I hope they are going to make 'em.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
wow those are super nice. Ryan should do up a CTS bar with those and the par 36 in the rotators. I bet the rotators double in speed lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.