Wanted Whelen PC224 - PC227 Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

vt4cam

Oct 30, 2018
Mooresville NC
Hi all,

Im looking for a Whelen PC 224 through PC 227 Controller for the 1991 GSP Mustang I am restoring. Anyone have one they would be willing to sell?

Thank you,

vt4cam

Oct 30, 2018
Mooresville NC
I'll send you a pm tomorrow with pics of what I have. Is the control head all you need?

At a minimum yes, I have the light bar for the car already but the wires were cut at the roof line of the car so I need to recreate everything between the controller and lightbar if you have a harness. If not I’m sure i can recreate.

May 27, 2010
Memphis, TN
So I have a blue 8000 bar with clear center cutouts, the amp, control head and wiring for the ws224. Also have NOS lens for the 9000 - blue & clear. Still in factory packaging.

May 27, 2010
Memphis, TN
I inadvertently told you a lie. The complete NOS lens kits I have are for LFL Liberty's. I have NOS end caps for an Edge 9000 that are blue with clear cut outs. Might have some center lenses, will have to check.

vt4cam

Oct 30, 2018
Mooresville NC
It has the be the 9000 to be correct for the agency/car combo. I’ll take a better look at what shape it is in tomorrow. I know it’s pretty good overall, don’t remember how faded it is.

If you would prefer to email, call or text let me know and I’ll pm you my number.

May 27, 2010
Memphis, TN
Just been busy with work. I'll get a pic up when I can. Let me know me know if you're looking for anything else.

May 27, 2010
Memphis, TN
Found a NOS lens kit for an edge bar. Think it is blue with clear end caps, but it's still wrapped up, so I don't know for sure. The part number is 01-0416553-03, model LENSKIT3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.