Whelen PCCS9RW Switch box (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
I have a used whelen PCCS9RW switch box for sale. It is only a year and 2 months old. Selling this cause I upgraded to a 4200 controller. Bought it brand new from Strobesnmore. The only issue with this is the MFG tag came off when I used double sided mounting tape to mount it to the car. I can show an original receipt if needed to show it is 1 year old. I would like to get $90 OBRO shipped USPS Priority to the lower 48. Does some with the 2 wire whips that are not shown as well as the extra legends that came with it. Any questions feel free to ask.

ai108.photobucket.com_albums_n14_ffjwhite_20160314_011555_zps4nxg5tt6.jpg
ai108.photobucket.com_albums_n14_ffjwhite_20160314_011626_zpshpgfwb5d.jpg

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Dont like my price? Make me an offer. Just collecting dust. I will allow trades, just let me know what you have as well. Worst I can do is just say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.