Wanted whelen rear HALO system

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Great systems. Seems like they come available in waves. I was looking for a while. Didn’t see any for a while. Then saw a few systems and parts. I bought my 2 systems. Then I haven’t seen any in a while again.

If unlisted can get you a NOS one, than I would jump on it.

Reactions: SNOW SYSTEMS

SNOW SYSTEMS

Sep 26, 2010
Illinois
Its possible, not too familiar. The 2 kits i used in the past I only received 2 bulbs and cables each time. I believe there was 4 outputs but not totally sure. I only need 2 anyway for a ford truck.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Alms for the Poor.... Alms for the Poor... ( Holds out hand )....
well dang it I thought it was funny.. i havent seen any here in florida, dont think it was a very popular system here but ill keep my eyes open at the junk yards and gsa...

Reactions: SNOW SYSTEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.