Wanted Whelen Responder, Red Dome, In Mint Original Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroTwinSonic

Sep 27, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I would like to locate and purchase a Mint Condition 1980's Vintage Whelen Responder Red Halogen Beacon/Dash Light.

Feel free to Message or email me: joe@matternmedia.com with your pictures and info.

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Just saw one up for sale in one of the threads.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Member "thebronze" has a red one with a clear center..... it's not mint, but VERY nice.

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
I have about 10. Permanent or magnet mount? Coiled cord with switch or straight cord? Small reflector (earlier) or larger reflector (later)

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
I know me neither until I bought it. And it's mint. And red. Power comes out the center and it's on a metal plate from the factory.

Reactions: tsquale

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
Here you go. The permanent mount is sitting on top of the reflect-o-beam.  Second picture shows the 2 style rotating reflectors, third is the bottom of the light, fourth is the original style respond-o-strobe, fifth is next generation.

IMG_4999.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_5003.jpg

IMG_5004.jpg

IMG_5005.jpg

IMG_5006.jpg

Reactions: 336 and tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.