Whelen Talon ID Series ????????

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
I just bought a Whelen Dual Talon ID Series Light Blue and it Spells out Police. Heres a question for you experts !!!! Dose it have flash patterns or just steady burn.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
DefianceEngineCompany said:
I just bought a Whelen Dual Talon ID Series Light Blue and it Spells out Police. Heres a question for you experts !!!! Dose it have flash patterns or just steady burn.

Pictures coming??.. Thanks. :cool:

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Our chief has one in his slick top Charger. It says 'POLICE' and is only steady burn.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Would anyone be interested if I could do this with my AWL L18 Dash Light? That way, you could have it steady-burn, or even on a flash pattern if you wanted..

Or are people only interested in Whelen lights?

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas

Marc M

May 21, 2010
Georgia
tom said:
Would anyone be interested if I could do this with my AWL L18 Dash Light? That way, you could have it steady-burn, or even on a flash pattern if you wanted..

I would be especially if it is brighter offers other colors and other titles. Now I'm not saying there is a huge market but it would sale

May 22, 2010
New York City
tom said:

tom i say try it, but when whelen offered these, they really never sold well ! it could of been the higher price tag tho..... but who knows !

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
tom said:

I might be interested in them, especially if there was the option to specify custom titles (say, up to 8 characters or whatever)

Marc M said:
I would be especially if it is brighter offers other colors and other titles. Now I'm not saying there is a huge market but it would sale

x2

911 said:
tom i say try it, but when whelen offered these, they really never sold well ! it could of been the higher price tag tho..... but who knows !

I think it was mostly the price-tag and it being fairly low quality LEDs IIRC

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
911 said:

What I was thinking of doing would be getting custom cut overlays for the lenses. I'm not sure how bright it would be, just an idea though.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
pitch black overlays with the letters hollowed out might work...

"security" in green please!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.