Whelen Talons 'gone'

Status
Not open for further replies.

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
Hi there and thanks for stopping by, the items below are wanted for trade, what I have is below. If I can't find trades, I'll start adding prices. Please see my profile for many other items up for grabs!!

WANTED- Blue/White LED Dash Light. Any make/model- must have bracket and at least 1 foot of wire..

WANTED- Whelen LR11 Pair White

WANTED-Single Talon Housing with Cord.

-----------------------------------
Here's what I gave up for grabs!

Blue/Blue Whelen Talon. Many patterns, ballast. No bracket. Few inches of wire.
ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i301_StreetDodge_uploads_8FDEB77A_21cf782f26357a78d8bf33a8a41513d5.jpg

Blue/Blue Whelen Talon. Many patterns, ballast. With bracket. Few inches of wire.
ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i301_StreetDodge_uploads_24EED23F_d51eb574adfd7489aa8041d5e40a97b7.jpg

Thanks for looking, PM for help, questions, suggestions or anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.