Whelen, Tomar , Federal Signals- Leds, Strobes and Lens Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
Federal Signals Cuda's 2- #351012F and 2-#351012. All are Blue and have 12 led's each. Looking for $80 for all 4 or $20 each if sold separate.

Tomar rect 79L & 79LL both Red. The L is the clearer looked one on the right, 1 rear plug with pig tail. The one on the left is the LL and has 2 rear plugs but only 1 pigtail is there, missing the other and is yellowed and has a loose led inside. $25 for both shipped.

Tomar rect37's Blue, both came from a 930L light bar and still have the plugs. $25 shipped

Whelen Dominator D-2's Red/Red date 01/07, both were inside and have no yellowing or cracks. $150 for both shipped

Whelen Tir3's Red/Red date 11/06, both were outside and have no yellowing or cracks. $70 for both& license plate bracket shipped

Whelen Tir3's Red/Red date 11/06, both have the black plastic bezel and wiring left to rewire. No yellowing or cracks. $50 for shipped. They are still in my pov in the grill till sold

Whelen Dash Miser Led w/ Blue non optical lens. I converted this from strobe to led with a lin6 patriot head. Housing is still good and has no cracks. The flash pattern button on the side still works as I hooked it up to the program wire. 3 new suction cups and long wire with plug/switch on the end.    $70 shipped

Whelen Liberty/Patriot Lenses. A set from a 28 in. bar. All amber-condition about 5-6/10. They are faded but not as bad as others I have seen for more $$$.

12- Black lens dividers

1-Black blank spot snap in cover with "Whelen" on it

1-Strobe unit-taken from the whelen dash miser listed above

2-Packs of 4 each end cap screws

2-End caps with gaskets-cracks around the screw holes but still good to use. Alley lens are amber optical w/o the screws

2- 5-1/4 lens sections 

4  5-3/4 lens sections                   $50 Shipped

******In pic #1 on the bottom row, the tomar t/a, federal signals small cuda and 2 tomar rect 14's have been sold*******

I'm open to offers so just ask but no low balling please.

PayPal only and shipping within the lower 48, U.S.P.S. regular service.

No returns or Warranty's.

SOLD AS IS BUT WILL NOT BE DOA

tomar 2 005.JPGfederal leds 001.JPGwhelen lens set.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
free bump

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
The following is for sale still with a few new items added.

Federal Signals Cuda's 2- #351012F and 2-#351012. All are Blue and have 12 led's each. Looking for $80 for all 4 or $20 each if sold separate.

Tomar rect37's Blue, both came from a 930L light bar and still have the plugs. $25 shipped

Whelen Tir3's Red/Red date 11/06, both were outside and have no yellowing or cracks. $70 for both& license plate bracket shipped    SOLD

Whelen Dash Miser Led w/ Blue non optical lens. I converted this from strobe to led with a lin6 patriot head. Housing is still good and has no cracks. The flash pattern button on the side still works as I hooked it up to the program wire. 3 new suction cups and long wire with plug/switch on the end.    $70 shipped

Tomar rect 14's, 1 red, 1 white. They have internal flashers and can be sync'ed together. $40 each or $80 for both Shipped

I also have a tomar blade for sale....listed on ebay for now. Auction #221638759487. ****Lot's of extras included****    SOLD

Any questions just email me and ill get back to you within a few hours.

led's 001.JPG

led's 002.JPG

led's 003.JPG

led's 004.JPG

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
This is a used 49'' blade by tomar. Long story short I bought a bar online and it got damaged in shipping. I was sent another used bar but now I'm going interior lighting due to height issues even this is the lowest bar I know of. I scrapped the damaged bar(frame and 1 end of led's were tossed) and made 1 bar and have lots of extra parts as you can see. The led flashers are a bit noisy as this is an early blade. I have had several and some are this way and others are not but you can't hear it from inside the vehicle.

1- 49'' blade bar currently with 6 red led's to the front, 6 red to the rear with 1 amber in the center(all led's are 12 led's per head-high output). Dual alleys on each end and a set of quad takedowns in the front center. Mounting feet but missing part that connects to the roof gutter. Brand new lens kit from tomar with old lens kit as extras as it was a bit yellow.

****Extra's Included****

12 blue high out put led's            SOLD

1 red high out put led

1 blue 9 led head

1 amber 6 led head

2 sets of takedowns so that 12 more clear led's that can be added

2 internal ends that house the flasher's. 1 with out any led's and 1 with 8 blue 3 led head squares. 1 of the squares is missing the plastic cover but it still works.

Misc.. bag of bolts, power ribbons and other parts.

All led's work and you can make this either all blue, red/blue or all red if you purchase the red led's from tomar or on line. There are some marks on the top that I could not get off, but they do not effect the function of the light in any way.

This is a short sale as I have an interior light package waiting to get paid for. My price is way below what all this is worth, just trying to pay for my new lights. Offers are welcome

Free Shipping to US Lower 48 Only

PayPal Only

$300 Is my non haggle price

Message me with questions

led's 009.JPG

led's 010.JPG

led's 012.JPG

led's 013.JPG

led's 014.JPG

led's 015.JPG

led's 017.JPG

led's 018.JPG

led's 005.JPG

led's 006.JPG

led's 007.JPG

Fireguy273

Oct 7, 2011
USA Michigan
I just want to clarify, the blade is all red w/an Amber to rear & the white takedowns/alleys? Do you happen to have a video available you could share or send?

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
Tomar blade-Sold

Tomar rect14's-2 red Sold

Tomar rect 79's-Sold

Whelen lens set-Sale Pending

Whelen tir3 r/r w/ license plate bracket-Sold

Whelen dominator d8 all red linz6 heads. $300 shipped-lightly used and not t/a.....only flash. Sold

Federal signal cuda's-Sold

Federal signals single viper s2's. Both red and the sync models with flash shields, no brackets. Sold

Still for sale

Tomar rect14 1 red/1 white  $40 ea or $60 shipped They have internal flashers

Whelen dash miser-$60 shipped

All items left are on ebay under raoddawg7

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
2 items left, someone has to need a whelen dash miser blue led and a pair a tomar rect14 1red/1white............any takers. They are still on ebay if you want to buy them and I just lowered my prices

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
OUTSTANDING SELLER> highly recommend!! A++ 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.