Whelen Under-the-Side View Mirror Mount for LINSV2

firemane24

Sep 29, 2010
Livingston County, MI
I read somewhere that they’re developing the mount for the 2019+ Silverado 1500’s mirrors. Has anyone heard a timeline for this, and will the mount for the 2018 and older years work at all?

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
I know that this isn’t what you were asking, but I build quite a bit of vehicles, and we’ve quit using those lights, and switched to the V-series IONs, and everyone has been very happy with them.336D3E8B-FEF1-4F8A-A42E-77F3BF65DC98.jpeg

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
They are a higher quality light, with more features. We can keep these V-series in stock, and use them on any vehicle without having to worry about vehicle specific brackets. Its a quicker, easier install on most vehicles. And with the V-series, we mount them tight up against the door, so they are less likely to get hit by something and/or broken.

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Yes, this is one of the brackets that come with them. This is on an Expedition. Those mirrors are pretty angled, so I have to use the tall bracket and bend it. The Explorers are flat on the bottom of the mirror, so I use the short bracket on those.

Reactions: FusionWolf

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.