Whelen vertex clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVERKILL

Jan 27, 2012
hamilton ontario canada
lets get this started. PayPal is pheonixgold41@hotmail.com. 12 U.S. $ per light Plus 10 $ flat rate shipping. Sales over 20 please pm for shipping quote. In your PayPal notes please put your elightbars name to make this easier to keep track of. Light will ship within 3 days of payment

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OVERKILL

Jan 27, 2012
hamilton ontario canada
For some reason it won't let me upload pics from my iPhone. They are new take offs from Ford police package vehicles. The white were replaced with red/blue. And yes they have an inline flasher. I will be at an actual computer soon I hope

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Im pretty sure these don't have a flasher. But can you wire these to a simple cheap flasher like a sho me flasher to make them work? anyone know if that's possible.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
what is shipping like to US?

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Yup they flew out the shelf im interested in 4 of them. If they are available when you re count tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.