Whelen Vertex...new and used

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
I have several LED Whelen strobes in both new and used. I have a

***********************************NEW*******************************************

*RED* Vertex 6 LED, NEW in the package(only removed for pics)Manufacture date: 01/2015 !!!!! (This was sent as a warranty replacement)$60 

total shipped

*RED* Vertex 6 LED, NEW in the package and UNOPENED, manufacture date:12/2008 $45 Shipped ---SOLD----

*BLUE* Vertex 6 LED, NEW in the package and UNOPENED, manufacture date: 11/2009 $45 shipped----SOLD----

Buy the previous R&B pair for $80 shipped! (save $10)*********** PAIR SOLD******

----------------------------USED----------------------------

*RED* Vertex 6 LED, used in excellent working condition..all diodes work as they should! These are the style that were produced @ 2009 and 2010(grey wire and smaller black in-line flash module) $35 Shipped

*WHITE/CLEAR* Vertex 6 LED, used in excellent working condition..all diodes work as they should! These are the style that were produced @ 2009 and 2010(grey wire and smaller black in-line flash module) $35 Shipped-----SOLD------

100_4679.JPG

100_4686.JPG

100_4682.JPG

100_4689.JPG

100_4690.JPG

100_4691.JPG

100_4694.JPG

100_4692.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
They can be LED because they are either halogen or LED. They are referred to as a strobe because of their "strobing" effect that they give off. "Strobe" is a general term just like "hide-a-aways". They are both are the same thing no matter if they are halogen or LED.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
you DO know your previous post of :

They can be LED because they are either halogen or LED. They are referred to as a strobe because of their "strobing" effect that they give off. "Strobe" is a general term just like "hide-a-aways". They are both are the same thing no matter if they are halogen or LED.
ALREADY bumped your thread, right?? :popcorn:

I wont hijack your thread anymore than I already have, but really, they are not the same thing, and it DOES matter :popcorn:

Oh , and my post bumped your thread too. Just an FYI :thumbsup:

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
So you are telling a site full of lighting gurus and professionals what a light is or isn't. Sorry but you are dead wrong with your "assessment" [emoji85]

eureka447

Feb 26, 2014
nassau ny
Attention!!! Bought lights 19 days ago & still no lights.Everytime when I ask where are the lights,he replies they will be there in a day or two.I want my paypal payment to be refunded.Do not trust this October 77

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Gentlemen, please take the back-and-forth to PM's, and please let us know when this issue has been resolved.

firefightin5-0

Jul 22, 2010
Heath, Ohio
I'm in the market for some red vertex's, just let me know when the dispute is over and everyone's happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.