Whelen WeCan Gen 2 Controller "Major price reduce" - No Longer Available

rohmers

May 24, 2010
MA
Whelen WeCan Gen 2 Controller "Major price reduce"

Have a Whelen WeCan Gen 2 Controller module with plugs and wires. was removed from working vehicle and I have decided to go in a different direction. all i have is the module shown with the wires in it.

please dont buy through Panjo.com unless you want to pay extra fees. i will sell it for $35 shipped via paypal
chris_mead@yahoo.com

thanks,
chris

List Date: 1/11/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Whelen WeCan Gen 2 Controller "Major price reduce"
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_d1caea68_f274_488a_91c1_e32aefa51160.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
What exactly does this do?

If I understand correctly, this plugs into a wecan board and you can then program and use it with regular switches or a different controller other than a wecan or cencom, is that correct?

rohmers

May 24, 2010
MA
To the best of my knowledge you need a wecan i/o board and this with a cencom system. I am sure someone will update this question soon.
I was gonna use it in the future but realize that I will never get around to it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.