Whelen WeCan switch questions

2nd2none

Mar 12, 2015
NY
I've been looking for a 3 or 4 position slide switch for my POV. If anyone knows of where I can find more options please let me know. All I could find is the Whelen WeCan. The 6 button unit is a good option I can use as well.

Now to my question. I am totally clueless on how this system works, can the switch itself be used without using the controller, or does this switch have to run through the controller to work? Work on Whelens IONs and other equipment that doesn’t need to run through a circuit board

Last edited:

Bvfa23

Oct 14, 2013
Depew, New York
The WeCan unit you are referring to will only work for WeCan Lightbars.

If you want that size of a switch pad then the PCC8R with its remote relay module is the way to go.

I would recommend the Whelen PCCS9RW, That unit has a 3 position slide switch and 6 other switches for what ever your imagination can think up.

Just my 2C

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.