Whelen WeCan

twodogs603

Sep 7, 2011
Norfolk,VA
Anyone having issues programming a Justice bar with the WeCan program? I can use the program fine with a Liberty bar but just wont work for some reason with the Justice. The program says it transfers OK but its not taking everything I'm sending to it. For instance, its not taking anything Ive programmed for button 1, button 2 and 3 display the same patterns even though I set them up different, and even then, only the front half of the bar is displaying correctly what I programmed. The rear is flashing something totally different. And it wont extract the program thats already in the bar, even though it says it has. I'm at a total loss.

Andy L.

Jun 16, 2010
Michigan
If you've managed to partially program the WeCan module then that is what will be in there to extract - not the original program from the factory.

I'd recommend starting a fresh WeCan file, use just some basic programming and upload that to see if you still get similar problems. Also make sure you have the most current version of WeCan (5.0.20.0) and that you have GENII controller selected (assuming this is a new bar you're working with).

Other options available to you are to restore the factory default or flash the firmware under the WeCan drop down menu inside the program.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.