Whelen XLP External Flasher

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
Good morning,
I have a carbide unit in an F150 that I'm doing an install for. The customer has a Whelen Inner Edge XLP Low Current that he wants to recycle from his previous vehicle. Hed like to keep the vehicle synced and have the multiple modes for steady burn, cruise, day/night park patterns and a driving pattern.
Is it possible to bypass the XLP flasher and tie it right into the carbide. I couldnt help but notice in the siren net disassembly video that the XLP has 3 wires heading to each head and since I dont have the XLP in my hands yet I'm wondering what each wire is for.
Thank you for your help in advance.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.