Whelen

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLSurplus

Mar 29, 2015
Sunshine State
Updated 5.13.2015 

Sirens- Add $15 USPS Priority shipping on sirens , $20 USPS Priority Large Flat rate on Speakers

Whelen Beta 112R Amp with Beta 2 Waterproof controller - $125

Whelen WS2100 Series - $65

Whelen SA314 with brackets - $55 

Motorcycle stuff - shipping varies

Whelen SA350MH with Whelen WPA112 Amp $250 (no controller)

Whelen Beta 2 Waterproof amp - controller - $125

Controllers- Add $10 USPS Priority Shipping

Whelen PCCS9R - $65 ea

Most of these items were take off's from 2007-2011 police vehicles. We had larger quantities of these items but have sold most to other Dealers , LEOs and Government Agencies. So we are here to pass the deals onto elightbars members. More to come , stay tuned. I will be individualizing some items. If you'd like more info or would like to make us a direct deal send us a message , stay safe.

Shipping is NOT included and is the sole responsibility of the buyer. (Buyer pays for shipping , we DO NOT include shipping in any deals)

ALL items are tested and in working order.

IMG_4980.JPG

IMG_4981.JPG

IMG_4982.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
Would you please send me a PM with your email address? I'll send you a detailed email of what i need and the organization I'm with. Thanks

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
im interested in siren speakers and motorcycle parts

May 23, 2013
nc
pm sent

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Ugh, such a shame my tax refund is already allotted for repairs to my truck and bills!! :( :(

nurseman

Sep 11, 2011
afton ny
All individual Liberty sales include a FREE Whelen PCCS9R Controller ($75 used value - condition may vary) We can customize with any mix of color options with white , amber , green , red , blue. PM for a price quote. 

50" Whelen Liberty SX , Premium,  Fully loaded , 2 wire t/a , cruise light feature,  4 LIN12 Extended corners ,10 LIN6 inboards, MR11 Alleys , 500 Series Takedowns, full length cords , brackets , straps.

$400 RB or BB. If you need RR , white or amber modules Add + $25 , like new crystal clear lens add + $100

Shipping is NOT included and is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
how much for rr liberty

how much for rr liberty

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Are the speakers the AS124's?

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
I have dealt FLSurplus previously through other means, stand up guy and you get exactly what you pay for, fast shipping and well packed. 

Bobcat753

Mar 9, 2014
Mass
Interested in a mini edge. Would you trade one for 2 whelen linz6 surface mounts in red/clear? Could you possibly make it amber or clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.