Where do you get your uniforms?

FFRNDAN

May 23, 2010
Malvern, OH
Just curious where everyone gets the uniforms. My FD's SOG/SOP for normal shifts is department t-shirt or dress shirt and Dark blue pants. I have a pair of EMS pants from Propper, and love them, but they are expensive. We have screen printed t-shirts with a simple name and scramble on the front, and Edinburg FIRE on the back.

Where do you get your custom printed t-shirts from? Any favorite places to buy decent pants from?

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
LAPoliceGear

Richland Uniform (Mansfield, OH)

Professional Image (Mansfield, OH)

Roy Tailors (Columbus, OH) *REALLY hate this place so it's my last resort place of I need something in a pinch

Anywhere else I can get a good deal

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
at my fulltime job my uniforms are supplied by the company (whenever they feel like issuing us more)

except for undergarments shoes and now belts.

i get my underwear at walmart lol. (unless its underarmour)

boots at a local uniforms place in winchester

after going 2 years with a crappy worn out belt they told us we'd have to buy our own so i got in from a an online surplus store.

part time job with the city they provide shirts and hats only.

i have multiple pairs of 5.11 pants ive bought from theolog (user here) and some ive bought before at the same uniform store i bought my boots at.

i was told we can wear shorts at this job so i will eventualy be looking at some uniform type shorts. (probaly get them from la police gear. )

FFRNDAN

May 23, 2010
Malvern, OH
Thanks for the replies all, does anyone know of any good places to get our t-shirts screen printed? I think we get them for $10 a piece, and I'm down to 1 that I would actually wear to shifts. Were a small department, and they do give us shirts from time to time, but we all know money is tight.

gfpd26

May 21, 2010
Greenville, IL
FFRNDAN` said:
Thanks for the replies all, does anyone know of any good places to get our t-shirts screen printed? I think we get them for $10 a piece, and I'm down to 1 that I would actually wear to shifts. Were a small department, and they do give us shirts from time to time, but we all know money is tight.

Sent you a PM

WhiteLite03

Oct 7, 2010
Middle Tennessee
My volly FD uses a local supplier or buys from online, both of my paid jobs get their uniforms from CMS in Nashville. Best bet is probably some of the websites mentioned though, as far as cost effectiveness is concerned.

Medicman695

May 27, 2011
USA, MN
A company called Aspen Mills does 95% of all FD, EMS, PD agencies in the Twin Cities Metro area. They also do several out of state agencies. Custom T-shirts, jumpsuits, and EMS pants are all made (literally from the rolls of fabric) at there store. Great turnaround time, friendly staff, and very easy to work with. They are a little pricey but for the quality it's worth it.

Aspen Mills, ems pants, emt pants

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.