Which corner module is this?

GranPrix

May 23, 2010
FL
I think I'm counting 12 also. I'm just wondering how they fit the 12 diode corner in with that custom LR11/LINZ6 bracket on the side. Maybe the non-extended corner or a 48"+ extrusion?

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
They look like standard corner modules to me, too. Recall that standard corners have 12 diodes, but are short enough to accommodate a 500-series halogen alley light. The extended corner modules came into existence simultaneously with MR-11 halogen alley lights.

Here's a photo of some CHP Liberty bars that may help:

CHP-31-__-1045x784-a.jpg

Source: https://www.government-fleet.com/144637/chp-s-vehicle-assembly-line

GranPrix

May 23, 2010
FL
They look like standard corner modules to me, too. Recall that standard corners have 12 diodes, but are short enough to accommodate a 500-series halogen alley light. The extended corner modules came into existence simultaneously with MR-11 halogen alley lights.

Here's a photo of some CHP Liberty bars that may help:

CHP-31-__-1045x784-a.jpg

Source: https://www.government-fleet.com/144637/chp-s-vehicle-assembly-line

LOL I have that same pic.

I've been dissecting sooo many pics from google it's not even funny. So far these are the best ones I could find.

CHP_ALPR1.png

GranPrix

May 23, 2010
FL
I was communicating with someone on this and he says the alleys are held in place with the 500 series lens screws which makes sense in this pic:
chp liberty4.jpg
chp liberty3.jpg

It seems it's an "L" shaped bracket from what I can tell in these pics:

chp liberty5.jpg
chp liberty6.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.