Which Galls siren?

Squad-6

May 21, 2010
N. GA
Street Thunders are junk. The older Slime Line siren was at least made by Code 3. If your looking at a buying a new or used siren I would post your budget & what you want in a siren & see what kind of suggestions or offers you get here on the board.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Use it in good health . I think you can get a brand name siren for the same price as Galls ie Carson , Whelen.

patrolman5

May 23, 2010
Massachusetts
The older "GS" series of sirens were made by carson and are pretty decent. I had a GS-100 in my car when I first got on my fire department four years ago. A few of our apparatus like the brush truck and utility still have these sirens in them. I would say go for a carson, I have the volunteer 1002 and love it.

grfd711

Jun 23, 2010
Sherwood, AR
The Slimline is the second siren I ever had (first brand new one I ever bought). It's sturdy and easy to use and sounded like a siren, not a toy. Also, kudos for being made by Code 3. I sold the one I had but bought another one years ago just to have.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.