Who does the best reviews?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Strobesnmore said:
Who does everything think does the best and fairest reviews of new products on this site? I have a few in mind that I have read their reviews but wondering what others think?

I honestly think Jman423 does.... I know even Feniex in the past has SENT him things to be reviewed (olympian) and he provided them with constructive feedback. His review is somewhere on here.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Pimpala (who is MIA lately) did a lot of reviews for the first few years that I was on the board.

To be honest, I'd probably choose any installer here with a decent rep of quality work if I had products I wanted reviewed (ie Cajun or Ryan Dodd at 10-75)...they've played around with a bunch of lights over the years (those that they sell and customer-supplied lights) and they're not on here everyday with 500 posts just to promote the brands that their shops sell, so I'd feel that that plus their knowledge/experience would give some of the better and (most importantly) impartial feedback of a quality lighting product

firefighter31

Sep 16, 2011
Missouri
me, totally me. I compare the lights to things like the sun and will take side by side pics. If you have a siren you want me to test I'll turn all my stereo equipment on as loud as possible to demonstrate just how loud the siren actually is!

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
Jman is impartial, professional and will give you his honest opinion. There's a reason he, and members like cajunblitz, are well respected in the community.

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i like to do good reviews but since everyone says i have a shitty camera (aka cell phone) i dont do alot. now that my gf has a droid phone that can do vids and i can upload them on the laptop at the house if needed.

im definetly unbiased. i own whelen, fedsig, sho me, feneix and microman lights.

oh and i dont have a compnay to advertise :D

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
It's certainly not me! I would compare their stuff to the totally superior products manufactured by JazzDad Industries. Why do you think that 9 out 10 upfitters choose JDI over those other companies?

(Oh, our lawyers say we have to mention those other companies; like Stan's Cheese & Siren Factory and Aunt Nora's Emergency Lightning Company, LTD.)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.