Who have you met in person from here???

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I have met Clarence H. on a bus at fdic about 6 years ago.

I have met Dale Cohen (dcaptain) at his house, at my house at various events.

I have met CFD125 Bob invited me up for the week, He then came to my funeral errr wedding.

I have met MotorolaManiac in PA. and he stayed at my house for a few days.

I have met GRFD711 for a meet-up money for twinsonics

I have met timkenfire, we were on same dept for a few years.

I have met slicktop dan for some items

I have met lightbarsforsale john at his shop and we got a table together at a trade show.

I have met KMG365, restored a few bars for him.

I have met Hugh A when I interviewed for his position at 32 ford.

I have met Medic1431 in Toledo to buy lightbars.

I have met John Marcson a few times to buy twinsonics.

I have met Ark_firefighter at my house a few times.

I have met NCFD43 a bunch of times.

I will add to the list as people come to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
Let's see here...

grfd711 - 4x - 2 in Little Rock, AR 1 in Fordyce, AR, 1 in my hometown

tcfd863 - 3x - 2 in my hometown, 1 in Benton, AR

J Duke - 3x - 2 in my hometown, once in Canton, Tx

skinnerelectric - 1x - in Folsom, LA

03crownvic - numerous x - in my hometown (lives near me)

etxfirefighter455 - 2x - in my hometown

wallytheaviator - 1x - in my hometown

C2Installs - 1x - Sevierville, TN

North Union 3 - lived in my hometown and former co-worker (passed away Feb 2010)

jbsims - lived in my hometown and former co-worker

firemnbt - co-worker

Updated 9/7/14:

Shawn L. and

Sirennet in Portland, OR. 

canthonysmith in my hometown

I think there's more, but can't think of them right now.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
The only one I can think of I'd lightbarman, he lives in the next town over! I met someone in Oklahoma but don't remember their screen name!

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Good gravy, there have been so many that I can't remember them all, but a few have been:

Motorolamaniac - Jeff

Wolfman - Dave

Guy M. - Guy lol

Jhart911er - Jeremy

Urbanrescue - Rob

May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
Everyone that has met me has listed so, lol. Here we go anyway

Ryan

Guy M

PC Comms

wolfman

Dale Cohen

EMTanderson Steve (soon)

(forgive my mind, there were two guys at the fire show and I cannot remember their names!)

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ackthesecond

wallytheaviator

TNFF412

Jordan tcfd

TNEMS7

MFaith

MPD818

backdraft51

cook2890

Dozzer295

and a user that had never posted on one of the old boards that registered was TM4512 who is a cop here in town.

Always looking forward to meeting more.

grfd711

Jun 23, 2010
Sherwood, AR
Let's see if I can remember all of them...

Ryan (most recent one, as it was earlier this week)

Pimp

Mike F

tcfd823 (just a county south of me)

tcfdmania (not going to start any bashing, just saying I've met him)

localhero800

pupertray (works part time with me on the FD...lol)

firefighter_2000 (just a county south of me)

J. Duke

There are four local guys in my area that were members a couple of forums ago, but don't even remember the usernames they use.

About two years ago I met up with a member who lives in the greater Cincinnati area while visiting family and got an Electric Lites bar for Pimp and a LP6000, but for the life of me, I can't remember his name or user ID. He was a very friendly person and we shot the breeze the second time we met (had family with me the first time, so was in a bit of a hurry due to them). Pimp, maybe you can recall who it was, as I'm not sure he's a member anymore on here.

May 21, 2010
Northeast Pa
I have met:

Guy M selling me some items.

Dave DCN5 on a meet up while he was traveling from CT to MI.

Sarah and the Priority one gang while in detroit area.

Charger lighting while in detroit area.

Andy linn while in detroit area.

And 2 other guys on the forum that are in the same dept/town as me.

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
I met Hugh A (Hugh Albright) when he worked at the former 32 Ford. Really nice guy!

I met Code60A (Andy Wood) and he is a really great guy and awesome to do business with!

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
I've met unlisted, and someone from the old boards in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

May 29, 2010
Luminary-Frostbite,TN
There honestly is only one person I know I have met for sure...and it was LOOONNGG before I became a member of elightbars.org/forums. I cannot count how many times I have seen this person as it was a near daily occurrence for some years.

And the lucky winner is:

Mike Cronan- RuralFireMedic

Now, we shall see if he can guess who I am.... :D

emtmike

May 24, 2010
brooklyn,ny

yakomo,09civic,lls,vas4??? forgot his username, i dont remember the rest but there are some more

brooks, truck 26,harbor patrol

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I have met

MEVS06- He lived down the street from my house and we worked together at the same PD

Luismariadarline- He volunteers at my FD

Useabrick- Volunteers at my FD

OSUfire- He is my capt at my FD

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
EVAC41 (Rwo978's brother) at his workplace to give him a documentary on a real bad blizzard that occured in February of 1983 in Fargo and shoot the breeze a bit. I still need to meet up with Ryan yet to personally thank him for the AeroDynic he sold to me 4 years ago:haha:!

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
I have met just a couple of guys...

bobcoop = Did a trade, he's also a part time firefighter in a district where I'm a part time police officer.

bigassfireman = Met Eric at this past year's FDIC while I was working the Tomar booth. Sold his buddy some lights. Really cool guy.

westville2021 = Met a few weeks ago at his workplace, a local private ambulance company. Sold him some lights. Another cool guy!

Grotonems5

Jun 1, 2010
Groton, Vermont
ssilk_05641 Sean lives a couple towns over, sold some lights to him a couple years ago

MX7000Guy Chris lives practically next to the ambulance bay where I work, sold him some lights too

07GD SFD Recently met Nick and bought a strobe kit from him. Really nice guy.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
CrownVic97 said:
EVAC41 (Rwo978's brother) at his workplace to give him a documentary on a real bad blizzard that occured in February of 1983 in Fargo and shoot the breeze a bit. I still need to meet up with Ryan yet to personally thank him for the AeroDynic he sold to me 4 years ago:haha:!

Ha. You know, I still have that email you sent in Aug of last year in my inbox. Reminds me about it everytime I check my email. You'll just have to come ride sometime.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
rwo978 said:
Ha. You know, I still have that email you sent in Aug of last year in my inbox. Reminds me about it everytime I check my email. You'll just have to come ride sometime.

I'll have to hit you up on that offer when I get back to Fargo :thumbsup: . At least you still have my old message! I lost your PM with your phone number after the old ELB switched to the new one.. :duh: .

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
There was a mini Ohio gathering a few minutes away from me a few years ago. Most of the people there are no longer on the forum (Hugh A, Joe W, and a few others). I guess Matt3045 & I are the only ones left here...

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
I've met Alan with FCI Cars, I was an installer for Rich at EVAC (but I don't think he's here any more), I met AZ_Mike and did an install for him (but I don't know if he's here any more either), and I've known Shawn L. for years personally. I joined ELB in 2001, but took a few years off while dealing with life (aka divorce), the stayed away during all of the battle of the board.

MATT3045

May 23, 2010
Akron Ohio area
dustymedic said:
There was a mini Ohio gathering a few minutes away from me a few years ago. Most of the people there are no longer on the forum (Hugh A, Joe W, and a few others). I guess Matt3045 & I are the only ones left here...
There is a decline in Ohio older board Ohio people.

MATT3045

May 23, 2010
Akron Ohio area
Sorry, long day yesterday. A decline in Ohio people from past boards. There are plenty of Ohio people from this format, or even the previous, but a lot of "former" people have left.

TNFF412N

May 22, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Ive met

Jared J

Jordan tcfd

Backdraft51

TNEMS7

MFaith

MPD818

EMS or EMT pruitt

and another from the old board, i dont think he is on here..

tcfd823

May 21, 2010
CENARK
I've met:

Pimp- x3

grfd711- x4

wallytheaviator- x3

localhero800 -x2

JMan423 -x1

tcfdmania/ mafia... or whatever his name is now.. (not bashing, either....)

Always happy to meet other forum members.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.