Ive met
Jared J

Jordan tcfd

Boomstick

TNEMS7

MFaith

MPD818

EMS or EMT pruitt

and another from the old board, i dont think he is on here..

Uggg....ummm.....You've met me? *scratches head*......I think I've met Jordan (sold him some bars a while back in Chatt)..........

Edit: You ain't got the intials R.A. do you?

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
ryan said:
I been here from 94 well other then when hitler's crew banned me.

Oh shit! I forgot all about that!!! LMAO!!! Good time... GOOD TIMES!

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
only 2 so far

donotmiwithh2o (now ncfd4303...i think is his username now) for a lightbar cable I had

Bill L. (X2) for some MX7000 parts and then for an edge frame he had

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
RMBROWN said:
I've met sarah from proirty one down in livonia mi

I wouldn't mind meeting here! She sounds pretty hot on the phone!

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Motorcop201 - We are friends and work off-duty jobs together.

K9Vic - We are friends.

big4ok - I met him in person in OKC to buy 2 radios, with chargers. When I saw the items, I was skeptical. He dropped the price. I made the mistake of letting the discounted price cloud my judgement and I bought the radios / chargers. I ended up with useless junk.

I think I met HILO also, but I am not sure. On Friday, December 13, 1996, we were in the same room at the Arlington, TX GM Plant eating cake & cookies. It would have been difficult to not have met him.

Last edited by a moderator:

topflight

May 22, 2010
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Retired1 said:
Motorcop201 - We are friends and work off-duty jobs together.

K9Vic - We are friends.

big4ok - I met him in person in OKC to buy 2 radios. I was skeptical and he dropped the price. I still ended up with junk.

edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
triton911bj - Same town and department

Tritonhoward64 - Same town and department

Mr911 - Met at an area mall for a transaction of lighting equipment

Damn, I need to get out and meet more of you guys... LOL

May 22, 2010
New York City
emtmike - numerous times

ems10emt - numerous times

truck26 - numerous times

john - numerous times

mercurygrandmarquis1 - he is on one of my departments

few others cant remember there names !

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
They do not really post here but met the Warnock guys who post to the board, Rick Allen and Justin Grant.

Had a kid from Slingerlands Fire who bought a blue liberty bar on here come into my shop for an install price :)

Isiah or some similar name.Isaac? Augh,bad with names but know faces when I see them again. He never came back so I guess it teaches me! Hahahaha

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
TritonBoulder47 said:
triton911bj - Same town and department
Tritonhoward64 - Same town and department

Mr911 - Met at an area mall for a transaction of lighting equipment

Damn, I need to get out and meet more of you guys... LOL

I want to meet your avalanch.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
boomsticksmile said:
Uggg....ummm.....You've met me? *scratches head*......I think I've met Jordan (sold him some bars a while back in Chatt)..........

Edit: You ain't got the intials R.A. do you?

his name is chris

if your thinkin about the same R. A. that im thinkin. (ack the second) that aint him.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ackthe2nd said:
Hey thats me

long time no see.

were your ears burnin so you came back? :haha:

backdraft51

Sep 29, 2010
Tennessee
TNFF412N said:
Ive met
Jared J

Jordan tcfd

Backdraft51

TNEMS7

MFaith

MPD818

EMS or EMT pruitt

and another from the old board, i dont think he is on here..

You've meet me? I don't remember. Must of been at the D days.

I have met MPD818 (bought 2 and 1/2 bars from) and Flashover 93. (best bud)

Will add more when we go to the TN meet and great.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i can add backdraft51 and cook 2890 to my list. :)

cook2890

Sep 27, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
Lets see.... MPD818 and WhiteLite03 (coworkers), Jared, backdraft51, tems7, jtf027, I think thats it for now... hopefully the list will grow!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I met Jennifer Rose Towing yesterday, for the second time. We didn't realize we were both ELB members the first time. She is a great person to work with and has some pretty cool bars stached in her garage.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Met up with Ryan (rwo978) last night for the first time since I've been in Fargo and took in a ride along with him. Went to a couple of simple call-ins, nothing too amazing. We then stopped at a new West Fargo fire station which had a vintage 1970's Ford pumper with all of its original equipment (sweet truck to look at :thumbsup: ). After cruising for about an hour or so, went and grabbed dinner, drove back to the station and hung out there for a while and chatted about different stuff. Then, Ryan got dispatched out to look for a suspcious vehicle w/ a bunch of kids in it acting shady around a neighboorhood, so we hopped back in the cruiser and looked for them for a bit. They must have gotten spooked 'cause we never found the vehicle, so we cleared and went back to the station. Too bad I had to work this morning otherwise I'd would have stayed longer. Thanks again for the invite and ride along, Ryan! Plan on another one in the near future :cool: .

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
No problem!! Was nice to have someone to talk to about collections, blinkies, and woo-woos.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I figured you'd like that engine too, which is why I stopped there. Still going to have to work on maybe switching out that LB, talking with the chief.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
I met Station 3 on here first a few years back, he ordered a shit load of lights from me and now hes a good friend.

Met Ford-Dealer a few weeks ago at his warehouse... I mean house to pick up a few lights.

Met Klein a few days ago for a trade here in San Antonio. Hope to meet more members.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
rwo978 said:
No problem!! Was nice to have someone to talk to about collections, blinkies, and woo-woos.

Haha, thanks. It was a fun night, man. If you got another slow shift again, give me a holler :thumbsup: .

rwo978 said:
I figured you'd like that engine too, which is why I stopped there. Still going to have to work on maybe switching out that LB, talking with the chief.

Should have brought my camera with. It's a really nice rig! There'd be some members that'd drool over it big time... :drooling:

It never hurts to ask about upgrading the lightbar. I'll send you a PM tonight on this topic.

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
I have met

NCFD4303- in the same fire dept

ffemt045- met him on sat

rlsllc

Dec 2, 2011
USA/Ohio
I purchased a T/A from him off ebay, and he met me half way to exchange goods for cash.

Nice guy with an awesome truck. Hey Darren!

Roy

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
I used to be pretty good friends with firefighter_2000 but I moved off and we lost touch. Good dude. I've met some local guys that have accounts here but we never got into screen names.

FireGuru

May 3, 2011
CENTRAL OHIO
Hoser said:
Short list here to Shues and Medic1431, Lightbarsforsale and a couple of others at Dayton hamvention that elude me right now. Had deals with a bunch of others. Looking forward to meeting more of you all.

LOL, I've probably seen several of you at the Hamvention. I go there almost every year. And several others in the state. Need to get some hats or shirts or something so we can spot each other!!

Personally know Meetzah from my years here in Morrow County emergency services and I have ran into rlsllc a couple times also. Will be a pleasure to meet others on the board. :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.