Who is the manufacturer?

mp3sgt

Jan 15, 2013
Laurel Hill, FL
OK. I want to try to find the wiring diagram so I can get away from the digital switchbox this thing came with. I mean come on, having to press the on/off switch for over 2 seconds to activate is something I am just not thinking of while getting into the command vehicle to go to a hot call! I have links for the lightbar from different companies, but the lightbar looks exactly the same on all of them. The reason my dept. bought from Extremetacticaldynamics is because they are cheapest. The lightbar has actually worked quite well since June 2012. I just do not like the control panel and want to get the wiring diagram to make my own switchbox. Or maybe program the digital one that came with the lightbar?? Help is much appreciated!!!

AWL 48 Inch Saber LED Light Bar

48" Saber REX LINEAR Lightbar

Full Size LightBars w/ Priority 1 Optics

https://www.speedtechlights.com/product_detail.php?iid=1&catid=5&id=32

If these lightbars are not manufactured by the same company, my mistake. I just do alot of comparison shopping and these all look identical except for the control/switch box accompanying them.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
First, I wouldn't trust any of those bars with my life.

Second, yes, a regular switch box should work, just make sure you have the right in put/ out puts going to the correct places.

ledguy

May 20, 2010
New York
The lightbar is made by 911signal.com You can contact there usa salesrep at 911signalusa.com. They HOWEVER wont be able to help you. Unlike our lightbar, you can only use the control box it came with. It can't be wired to an alternate control box.

mp3sgt

Jan 15, 2013
Laurel Hill, FL
RL1 said:
First, I wouldn't trust any of those bars with my life.

Second, yes, a regular switch box should work, just make sure you have the right in put/ out puts going to the correct places.

I do appreciate the input. I personally have had only one small issue which seems software based with the switchbox. The solution is to provide a power switch before the switch panel. Problem fixed!

As for the lightbar, it has treated me quite well. Cold weather, hot weather, all well.

I will get a tester and see if I can find the wire config.

Appreciated!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.