Who wants a thankless chore?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I have a few kinda boring things I would like to get done.... is anyone willing to....

Make a list of sites/other boards to exchange links with that we can direct people to .... for specific vehicle types, fire, LE, EMS related or other off topic emergency stuff.

Design a logo to put on decals, pens, shirts etc. Needs to be as simple as possible w/o being totally boring.. :confused:

Post your ideas for stickers here http://www.elightbars.org/forums/showthread.php?7076-Any-sticker-or-decal-makers-here

So if no one wants to do any of this incredibly boring busy work I understand. I will get to it eventually myself I suppose... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Once the new feedback system is up I'll need someone to go through the existing feedback and enter it into the new system.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
DT_Fire said:
John, PM sent your way in regards to the thankless chores.

hm.. try again.. I can't find them...

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
FireEMSPolice said:
Hey John ^^^

Public safety general... places that we could link people to for specific things... like crownvic forums... batlabs... officer.com

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.