Who wants to guess??

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Thank goodness I have only one full size bar, a TwinSonic Model 12. Everything else is either a mini-bar or beacon, so much easier to pack and move. That's a good grab for only $25, some time and labor, and one asthma attack... well, not the asthma attack, but still a good grab.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Light hunting is not as easy as it seems. I took a wasp sting to the cheek for a beaconray this weekend. The things we do for these silly lights.
Couldnt agree with you more on this statement :)

So far its the 3rd awesome deal, first bar was a 6’ advantEDGE off an ambulance they had for $30, second was a highriser bar for $30 and now the twin for $25 (and an asthma attack lol)

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Well a little update on my twinsonic model 12 bar.

The truck this bar was on mustve been left out for a LONG time. The domes are so brittle even the least amount of pressure holding them makes the domes crack all the way through (ugh). 2 bulbs are blown, speaker tray is metal, motor is either dead or seized (will hum but no spinny spin).

Made it so lights now spin with mirrors flashing in front as opposed to rear.

Im afraid to even touch the domes now lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.