Whos got the video of Whelens new siren 295SDA1?

AYoung2600

Feb 18, 2011
Ohio
I haven't seen a video yet, but strobes n' more now has it for sale so I'm sure it will only be a matter of time until someone puts a video up of it.

Flashguy

Jan 4, 2011
United States, Florida
I agree that switch does look cheap! As for the mic, it might look cheaper but it performs better. Voice sounds clear through it and its being used on all the new siren panels I'm seeing.

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
Flashguy said:
I agree that switch does look cheap! As for the mic, it might look cheaper but it performs better. Voice sounds clear through it and its being used on all the new siren panels I'm seeing.

Okay, so the improved the internals, that doesn't mean the exterior has to look like that to necessitate the improvements...

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
I ordered it today. Ill try and get some vids once installed. I dont know why anyone would buy a Cencom For $300 more. This siren is Duel tone with 20 tones.

uniden278

Oct 10, 2011
Winthrop, MA
The unit itself and the microphone look very cheaply constructed, but the tones are decent. Still a bit pricey at $551.99 (strobes n more price).

Black Hoe

May 21, 2010
Long Island, NY
I actually like the look of the controller and microphone. The local Whelen Master Distributor has this model siren in stock and I am awaiting to see (and hear) a vehicle that is getting upfitted soon.

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
Anyone have the manual I might be using this in next install and want to get an idea on my wiring

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.