Why not...

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
My name is Steve and I am a full time Basic EMT in the worst possible state....Massachusetts. I love the show Emergency! thus the 51 and my last name is Anderson. So....EMTAnderson51. I like anything that flashes but now that I'm getting old (41) I am getting into collecting the lights that made my jaw drop as a kid such as the most beautiful Aerodynic. I have a wife who likes this stuff too(other than that cool fact she is just a "wife) and a 2 y/o son who loves dads light collection. I have to extend a HUGE thank you to John Marcson and his cohorts who run, manage, edit and simply allow me to share my passionate hobby with other people who share the same passion. Let's face it....it's not Pokemon or baseball cards lol. For the most part (99%) everyone here is great and it truly has been a great 3 months since I found this site. Just look at my collection thread. Again....thanks guys and if anyone needs anything (except a loan or marital counseling) give me a ring at 774 253 4493. I love to talk about this stuff!

HFD eng1ine

Jul 27, 2010
Essex County. MA
emtanderson51 said:
My name is Steve and I am a full time Basic EMT in the worst possible state....Massachusetts. I love the show Emergency! thus the 51 and my last name is Anderson. So....EMTAnderson51. I like anything that flashes but now that I'm getting old (41) I am getting into collecting the lights that made my jaw drop as a kid such as the most beautiful Aerodynic. I have a wife who likes this stuff too(other than that cool fact she is just a "wife) and a 2 y/o son who loves dads light collection. I have to extend a HUGE thank you to John Marcson and his cohorts who run, manage, edit and simply allow me to share my passionate hobby with other people who share the same passion. Let's face it....it's not Pokemon or baseball cards lol. For the most part (99%) everyone here is great and it truly has been a great 3 months since I found this site. Just look at my collection thread. Again....thanks guys and if anyone needs anything (except a loan or marital counseling) give me a ring at 774 253 4493. I love to talk about this stuff!

Were ya from! Im in Mass too! You got that right about "worst possbible state" HAHAHA

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.