• Chat is Back! It's helped many people get the information they've needed in the past... maybe we can get it busy enough to help a new generation of information seekers!

Announcement Why Not?

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
During a reminiscent moment today, we decided, hastily, to add a modern-day version of our former chatroom.

As usual, still working out the bugs, but let's see what this one has to offer. Use the link in the NavBar above!

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Same...

Tony P

Support Staff
Is it possible to disable the feature that is auto posting on there when a new forum post is created? It makes it hard to keep up with the chat on mobile

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Tony, I found out if you go to the settings and click on inversion for the messages it makes it a little easier for mobile. In case you haven't tried that.

OP
OP
Jman423

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
If you go into your settings (in chat), are you able to turn off bots? That should suppress those announcements.

Nolines

Established Member
I turned that off around the first day but they still come through... unless it got reset and I didnt notice... ill look again..

Am I missing something here?
No place to click nor rooms to join?

chat.JPG

OP
OP
Jman423

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
Can you guys try again? You should see a room to join now. Sorry about that. So many usergroups that need matched settings.

Pete L.

Site Veteran
Slow down, Tony
It's called a snap quiz. The penquins drilled that into us at an early age :)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Latest posts

Top Bottom