Will it fit....

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
Would anyone happen to know if the fusion surface mounts will fit in the factory mounting locations in the 2017 interceptor utility grill? i believe the factory upfit is whelen microns but i would prefer dual color Feniex Fusions.

getting 2 dual 100's for the side windows and 2 fusions with the bracket for the lic plate. if the fusions wont fit what are my options? really want a Feniex product, cannons are in the future and it would be nice to sync everything. Thanks!

(pic for reference, not my vehicle - the locations i'm taking about are above and to the left and right of the Ford emblem)17 interceptor front.jpg

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
No they are too long, the Whelen Micron Series Stud Mount, which are what go there, are 3 1/4" long. The Fusion Surface Mount's are almost 5 1/4" and the T3's are 3.4".

Code3 makes special brackets for the Mega Thin and XT4 series lights. I'm not sure if anyone else makes lights that will fit there.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Star makes them for the Versa Star Lights. Looks identical

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
Code3 makes special brackets for the Mega Thin and XT4 series lights. I'm not sure if anyone else makes lights that will fit there.

been looking a the Mpower tri color series. anyone ever try a 3" Mpower in the grill spot? specs sheet makes it seem like it should work. unsure if the stud mounts are the same spacing

https://www.soundoffsignal.com/products/mpower-3-inch-led-fascia-light/

appreciate all the help preventing me from wasting time and money on the wrong stuff!!!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.