WIRED HDH switch panel - Giveaway

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
and if you dont have a facebook (like me your SOL)

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
I'll have to enter when I get home from work... not allowed to use FB while at work :-(

**ENTERED**

Last edited by a moderator:

mjMIff

Jun 2, 2010
Mid-Michigan
Jarred J. said:
and if you dont have a facebook (like me your SOL)

So wait, if you don't have a Facebook account you cannot enter this contest on the Facebook page they mention in their post? I guess it makes sense, my bet is you have to "Like" their page and then at some point they will print everyones names out on a large sheet of paper and tape a piece of chicken feed to each name. Then bring in a blind folded rooster and let him figure out that he is walking on chicken feed. Even though he won't be able to see, we can assume that a rooster main motive besides making more roosters/chickens is to eat right? So he will randomly pick a piece of chicken feed to eat and well wait a second...

I guess it doesn't make much sense to have the rooster blindfolded, it's not like he can read names, and even if he had some sort of super rooster powers and could, I don't think he would be very biased as I would imagine anyone with a rooster who could read wouldn't necessarily be introducing him to too many people. In a nutshell, I think it would be alright if he could see.

So the rooster, sans blindfold, will eat a piece of chicken feed and that person will win!

But getting back to your point, I can see how having to "Like" the page would require one to be a member of Facebook and I guess there isn't much else to say about that.

WNYEVS

May 21, 2010
Brockport NY
mjMIff said:
So wait, if you don't have a Facebook account you cannot enter this contest on the Facebook page they mention in their post? I guess it makes sense, my bet is you have to "Like" their page and then at some point they will print everyones names out on a large sheet of paper and tape a piece of chicken feed to each name. Then bring in a blind folded rooster and let him figure out that he is walking on chicken feed. Even though he won't be able to see, we can assume that a rooster main motive besides making more roosters/chickens is to eat right? So he will randomly pick a piece of chicken feed to eat and well wait a second...

I guess it doesn't make much sense to have the rooster blindfolded, it's not like he can read names, and even if he had some sort of super rooster powers and could, I don't think he would be very biased as I would imagine anyone with a rooster who could read wouldn't necessarily be introducing him to too many people. In a nutshell, I think it would be alright if he could see.

So the rooster, sans blindfold, will eat a piece of chicken feed and that person will win!

But getting back to your point, I can see how having to "Like" the page would require one to be a member of Facebook and I guess there isn't much else to say about that.

So we win a fat blindfolded chicken?

RecElect

Jan 26, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
mjMIff said:

I was going to do it by random number drawing, but i like the rooster idea better. Anyone got a rooster i can borrow? (preferably one that can't read?)

WNYEVS said:
So we win a fat blindfolded chicken?

Fat, blindfolded ROOSTER, I think :D ;)

RecElect

Jan 26, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
In all seriousness though

Still plenty of time to enter to win this brand New, new to market, USA made, programmable switch panel. a 399.99 value. Direct from the factory.

Comes with the switch panel system, a full installation kit, and 600 legends.

Good luck!

ai1096.photobucket.com_albums_g333_wiredhdh_37.jpg

ai1096.photobucket.com_albums_g333_wiredhdh_23.jpg

ai1096.photobucket.com_albums_g333_wiredhdh_18.jpg

Go to our facebook page to enter.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wired-HDH/166861113343250

amccullers

May 22, 2010
Wetumpka, Alabama
WIRED HDH said:
I was going to do it by random number drawing, but i like the rooster idea better. Anyone got a rooster i can borrow? (preferably one that can't read?)

Fat, blindfolded ROOSTER, I think :D ;)

Here in the South, we use a cow pattie drop. Everybody has a square on a field and the cow come takes a shit on it, and you win.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
SireLite said:
There is nothing stopping those who don't have a facebook page from opening one. You don't have to fill in your details. Just put your name and that's it. It's not like there is only one Joe blogs. :thumbsup:

ohh yeah there is lol.

cant access face book at work, no internet at house, library restricts social networking sites, and the only other avenue i have for the net is 54 miles round trip. None of mmy friends have the net becase "the strengthing economy" is affecting us so well. :crazy:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.