Wiring for a Unity RV-25

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
Got a RV-25 in bad condition and of course the wiring +/- to the sealed beams are self made and for sure not original.
Can someone help me with this and give me some good photos. That would be great.

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
This is a old parts sheet with 25 on it. Not sure how helpful it will be but it's the closest we have.

Attachments

• 105-6 Parts Sheet 06-89.pdf
    119.8 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Tony P

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
Thanks, but the important parts are not to see.
It seems that in my beacon the 2 clamps are missing. These brings the (-) from the base to each sealed beam. The (+) comes from the center with the small screw.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
The contacts that supply the ground to the sealed beams are very simple strips of either copper or brass:

JmIHKko.jpg

FEuxvCH.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.