Wiring for my Federal Signal Siren

jmstirew

Mar 3, 2011
Elkin, NC
Hello everyone,

In my quest to restore my Federal Signal CJ284 PA-light (the ol bubble light), I have picked up a Federal Signal PA20A Interceptor Siren. I have none of the wiring plugs that go out the back of it, and quite frankly, have no idea of what I need to be looking for. Also, I don't have a mic at this point for it.

There are two places in the back for wiring plugs, one has eight metal pieces sticking out of it with four of which running up and down, and the other four running sideways. The other place for the plug has six metal pieces sticking out of it. The place for the microphone looks like it would take a four prong plug.

If anyone can help me out and let me know what I'm looking for I would really appreciate it. And if you have anything available that I need, please send me a private message and let me know.

Thanks.

fyrboy

May 24, 2010
NC
jmstirew said:
Hello everyone,
In my quest to restore my Federal Signal CJ284 PA-light (the ol bubble light), I have picked up a Federal Signal PA20A Interceptor Siren. I have none of the wiring plugs that go out the back of it, and quite frankly, have no idea of what I need to be looking for. Also, I don't have a mic at this point for it.

There are two places in the back for wiring plugs, one has eight metal pieces sticking out of it with four of which running up and down, and the other four running sideways. The other place for the plug has six metal pieces sticking out of it. The place for the microphone looks like it would take a four prong plug.

If anyone can help me out and let me know what I'm looking for I would really appreciate it. And if you have anything available that I need, please send me a private message and let me know.

Thanks.

Hello Elkin, I'm in Fletcher, between Asheville & Hendersonville.

If you'll send your email address to rezqd@att.net I'll send you two PA 15 .pdf manuals. Can't send them here because of size & type.

Jack Ramsey

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.